Ep. 2: Yoga Plus – Exploring the Power of Music in Your Yoga Practice and Consistency in Content – Dr. D’s Social Network
- Ep. 2: Yoga Plus – Exploring the Power of Music in Your Yoga Practice and Consistency in Content
- 484. Erica Rascon – Examining The Lack of Black Yoga Instructors and How Yoga Went from a Lifestyle to a Business
- 483. Adison Briana – Exploring Stereotypes and the Role of Sexuality in Yoga and Dance Content Creation
- Ep. 4 Decoding Diet Culture (Season 2) – Keto
- Arbiters of Bad Taste – Glass Onion Movie Review: How Can a Mystery Movie Turn Out to Not Be a Mystery?
Cassie Christopher is a Registered Dietitian, emotional eating expert and corporate wellness consultant. Cassie’s virtual practice specializes in helping accomplished women in midlife and beyond find the Courage to Trust themselves after decades of “All or Nothing Dieting” have disconnected them from their values and bodies. Cassie helps her clients create a supportive relationship with food, their bodies and their health so they can eat with joy instead of eating to seek joy. Learn more at cassiechristopher.net
Freebie: Discover the #1 strategy for women in midlife and beyond to stop overeating without obsessing about food – cassiechristopher.net/free