414. LaJune Singleton – Every Client Is Not an Ideal Client and The Role of Grief in Health and Wellness – Dr. D’s Social Network
- 414. LaJune Singleton – Every Client Is Not an Ideal Client and The Role of Grief in Health and Wellness
- 413. Aubrie – That Pesky Prostitute
- Arbiters of Bad Taste w/ Simon Milliman and Darian Parker – Review of "Wind River"
- 412. Dr. Kristen Eccleston – The Mental Health of Children and How Parents Play a Big Role
- 411. Dr. Tara S. – How Much Sex Americans Are Actually Having and How to Be a Better Sex Communicator
Tal Zlotnitsky has started and led companies as CEO since he was 19 years old. Over a career of nearly 30 years, he has learned nearly all the lessons of leadership first hand, including what not to do. He decided to resign as CEO of his last successful startup, iControl Data, to start Our.Love Company, motivated by his own failures at love, Covid-19’s siren call to a more meaningful life, and a desire to apply his leadership experience to a mission he felt more passionate about than anything he’d ever set out to do.