448. Amanda Presgraves – Cooking For Yourself As An Act of Resistance Against Quick Food Culture – Dr. D’s Social Network
- 448. Amanda Presgraves – Cooking For Yourself As An Act of Resistance Against Quick Food Culture
- 447. Nicolle Bonneville – Sarah & Nicole Have a Homance, Wild Dating Stories, Thirsty Exes and More!
- Ep. 7 Decoding Diet Culture – Non-Scale Ways to Measure Progress
- 446. Sometimes Your Best Isn't Good Enough
- Arbiters of Bad Taste – Why Kindergarten Cop is One of Arnold's Best Movies, A Masterclass of Bill Murray Movies and Analyzing Mono-Thinking Culture
Tal Zlotnitsky has started and led companies as CEO since he was 19 years old. Over a career of nearly 30 years, he has learned nearly all the lessons of leadership first hand, including what not to do. He decided to resign as CEO of his last successful startup, iControl Data, to start Our.Love Company, motivated by his own failures at love, Covid-19’s siren call to a more meaningful life, and a desire to apply his leadership experience to a mission he felt more passionate about than anything he’d ever set out to do.