470. Natalia Mehlman Petrzela – FIT NATION: The Gains and Pains of America’s Exercise Obsession – Dr. D’s Social Network
- 470. Natalia Mehlman Petrzela – FIT NATION: The Gains and Pains of America’s Exercise Obsession
- 469. Julie Kratz – Why We Have to Talk About Race, Diversity and Inclusion
- 468. Philip Su – How a Former CEO/Tech Millionaire Was Saved from Spiraling Depression at a Amazon Warehouse
- Ep. 2 What's Good In the World? Climate Reparations, Lab Grown Blood, How to Create Friendships and Libraries Combating Loneliness
- 467. Emily Zorn – What's Legit and What is Bullsh*t in Nutrition
Dr. Lukas is a palliative medicine physician with 20 year of clinic experience caring for people with serious illness. She combines psychedelic modalities with the Internal Family Systems (IFS) model to help patients find wholeness and healing in the face of life-threatening illness. She is the principle investigator for a new study using this approach to treat the psychospiritual distress related to pancreas cancer that will open January 2023. She’s an Associate Professor in the Division of Geriatrics, Gerontology, and Palliative Medicine at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, and a staff physician at the Nebraska and Western Iowa VA. After launching this study, her next goal is establishing a center for healing called Palliadelic Health. This center will bring healing opportunities that combine expanded states of consciousness with high quality therapeutic support to the people of the Midwest.
Intro Music by Wordsmith: http://www.wordsmithmusic.com