Arbiters of Bad Taste – Review of "Over the Top" (Starring Sylvester Stallone) – Dr. D's Social Network
Arbiters of Bad Taste is a bi-weekly movie review segment with professional musician, Simon Milliman and fitness professional, Darian Parker. Basically Simon and Darian use movies as a cover to talk about deep and substantive real-life issues.Intro music by Wordsmith: http://www.wordsmithmusic.comThanks for supporting my affiliates:Are you ready to feel more energized, focused and supported? Go to https://zen.ai/drdssocialnetwork and add nourishing, plant based foods to fuel you from sunrise to sunset. Use the promo code DOCTORD at checkout to save 15% off your purchase today!Blend anytime, anywhere with BlendJet 2 portable blender. Use my special link https://zen.ai/doctord12 to save 12% at blendjet.com. The discount will be applied at checkout using the code DOCTORD12.Ready to shop for better hydration, use my special link https://zen.ai/doctord20 to save 20% off anything you order. Use the promo code DOCTORD at checkout.
- Arbiters of Bad Taste – Review of "Over the Top" (Starring Sylvester Stallone)
- 521. Rev. Dr. Jessica Rochester – A Thirst for Wholeness: Psychedelics, Apprenticeship and Non-Ordinary States of Consciousness
- 520. Kaitlin Klarer – An Honest Discussion About Intimacy and Pleasure
- 519. Breaking Free from Body Negativity: Rachel Lavin and the Doughnut Diaries Journey
- Arbiters of Bad Taste – Dumb 80's Movies with Heart and Why Over Optimizing Movie Content Isn't Great for Movies
Simon and Darian start out talking about the whacky and weird nature of Christian Nationalism and overall extremism and then delve into a collage of movie reviews to include Kindergarten Cop, Groundhog Day and Thor Love and Thunder. Which one did Darian turn off early because it was so bad? And what does Simon think about his own intelligence? All this in more in this episode of Arbiters of Bad Taste. Press Play!