Ep 8. Decoding Diet Culture – Nurturing Body Respect – Dr. D’s Social Network
- Ep 8. Decoding Diet Culture – Nurturing Body Respect
- 448. Amanda Presgraves – Cooking For Yourself As An Act of Resistance Against Quick Food Culture
- 447. Nicolle Bonneville – Sarah & Nicole Have a Homance, Wild Dating Stories, Thirsty Exes and More!
- Ep. 7 Decoding Diet Culture – Non-Scale Ways to Measure Progress
- 446. Sometimes Your Best Isn't Good Enough
The “fit fluencer” is a persona and (almost always) lacking an education, knowledge, and credentials. These individuals are also promoters of diet culture, constant calorie counting, and other obsessive practices. This episode reveals the caution cones you should avoid when seeking fitness or nutrition guidance.
Dr. Erin Nitschke (Main Speaker)
Dr. Darian Parker (Intro)
Aicila Wyles (Intro)
Photo Credit (Podcast Thumbnail Pic)
Thought Catalog (unsplash.com)
Dr. Darian Parker
HoliznaCCO – Interstellar Soap Opera (freemusicarchive.org)
HoliznaCCO – NFP (freemusicarchive.org)