Ep. 2: Yoga Plus – Exploring the Power of Music in Your Yoga Practice and Consistency in Content – Dr. D’s Social Network
- Ep. 2: Yoga Plus – Exploring the Power of Music in Your Yoga Practice and Consistency in Content
- 484. Erica Rascon – Examining The Lack of Black Yoga Instructors and How Yoga Went from a Lifestyle to a Business
- 483. Adison Briana – Exploring Stereotypes and the Role of Sexuality in Yoga and Dance Content Creation
- Ep. 4 Decoding Diet Culture (Season 2) – Keto
- Arbiters of Bad Taste – Glass Onion Movie Review: How Can a Mystery Movie Turn Out to Not Be a Mystery?
Catherine is a researcher and storyteller interested in data, collective memory, and consumer behavior who enjoys exploring the interconnectivity of the past, present, and future to shed light on key areas of consideration for brands, institutions, and other cultural forces. She is currently a Cultural Strategist at sparks & honey, a leading cultural intelligence consultancy helping organizations understand explosive and immediate cultural shifts. In her day to day, Cat not only leverages cultural intelligence but also progressive strategy and high-impact storytelling to define growth strategies, identify threats, and prioritize opportunities for various brands. On an eternal quest to understand why people do what they do, she also holds a Master of Science in Applied Psychology from the University of Southern California, with a focus in consumer psychology.
Daily Culture Briefing with sparks & honey: https://open.spotify.com/show/0ueakpmZ1fUVwGRkvQwEP3?si=a941eeb8aff44081