Arbiters of Bad Taste – Review of "Over the Top" (Starring Sylvester Stallone) – Dr. D's Social Network
- Arbiters of Bad Taste – Review of "Over the Top" (Starring Sylvester Stallone)
- 521. Rev. Dr. Jessica Rochester – A Thirst for Wholeness: Psychedelics, Apprenticeship and Non-Ordinary States of Consciousness
- 520. Kaitlin Klarer – An Honest Discussion About Intimacy and Pleasure
- 519. Breaking Free from Body Negativity: Rachel Lavin and the Doughnut Diaries Journey
- Arbiters of Bad Taste – Dumb 80's Movies with Heart and Why Over Optimizing Movie Content Isn't Great for Movies
Catherine is a researcher and storyteller interested in data, collective memory, and consumer behavior who enjoys exploring the interconnectivity of the past, present, and future to shed light on key areas of consideration for brands, institutions, and other cultural forces. She is currently a Cultural Strategist at sparks & honey, a leading cultural intelligence consultancy helping organizations understand explosive and immediate cultural shifts. In her day to day, Cat not only leverages cultural intelligence but also progressive strategy and high-impact storytelling to define growth strategies, identify threats, and prioritize opportunities for various brands. On an eternal quest to understand why people do what they do, she also holds a Master of Science in Applied Psychology from the University of Southern California, with a focus in consumer psychology.
Daily Culture Briefing with sparks & honey: https://open.spotify.com/show/0ueakpmZ1fUVwGRkvQwEP3?si=a941eeb8aff44081