Ep 8. Decoding Diet Culture – Nurturing Body Respect – Dr. D’s Social Network
- Ep 8. Decoding Diet Culture – Nurturing Body Respect
- 448. Amanda Presgraves – Cooking For Yourself As An Act of Resistance Against Quick Food Culture
- 447. Nicolle Bonneville – Sarah & Nicole Have a Homance, Wild Dating Stories, Thirsty Exes and More!
- Ep. 7 Decoding Diet Culture – Non-Scale Ways to Measure Progress
- 446. Sometimes Your Best Isn't Good Enough
Advertising executive by trade; published author and podcast host by passion. Jennifer Villamil wrote her first book, “What a Year, a COVID Journal” as a way to document moving her wedding multiple times and reevaluating her life during the pandemic. This journey of self-discovery inspired the launch of My Almost Midlife Crisis Podcast in January 2021 as a way to come to terms with the approaching middle age and all the emotions that come with it. During this podcast, Jennifer reframes the midlife crisis from a negative experience to an opportunity for positive change in our lives with the goal of building a community through self-reflection and motivation to make the necessary changes so the next half of our lives are better than the last. Learn more at myalmostmidlifecrisis.com.
Thank you for supporting my affiliates:
Erotic Massage Mastery Click HERE
Date Night Erotic Massage Click HERE
Rock the Bedroom Challenge Click HERE
Check out any of the Rock the Bedroom courses by clicking HERE and use the code DARIAN10 at checkout for a 10% discount off your purchase.
Honey Pot CBD Lube and Romantic Escapades Massage Oil (I’m a huge fan of these!) Click HERE and use the code DOCTORD20 to get 20% off your purchase.