448. Amanda Presgraves – Cooking For Yourself As An Act of Resistance Against Quick Food Culture – Dr. D’s Social Network
Amanda Presgraves approaches life similarly to designing NonRecipes—believing that how we nourish ourselves can start with our plates, but extends beyond to our inner and outer world, and the complex systems involved.She uniquely integrates her expertise across food and health, business, athletics, community development and mindset as a: Professional USA Triathlete and Ultra-Endurance Off-Road Athlete, Chief Innovation Officer and cofounder at algae startup Spira Inc., Regional Food System Consultant, Food-Startup Entrepreneur, Mindset Coach, and Community Ecosystem Builder located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley of Harrisonburg, Virginia.Amanda prioritizes engaging in outdoor adventures (in the water, on her feet, and two wheels) with her community, sweet pup Mistie and partner Andrew.http://www.amandapresgraves.com@amandapresgravesSupport this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/dr-ds-social-network/donationsAdvertising Inquiries: https://redcircle.com/brandsPrivacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy
- 448. Amanda Presgraves – Cooking For Yourself As An Act of Resistance Against Quick Food Culture
- 447. Nicolle Bonneville – Sarah & Nicole Have a Homance, Wild Dating Stories, Thirsty Exes and More!
- Ep. 7 Decoding Diet Culture – Non-Scale Ways to Measure Progress
- 446. Sometimes Your Best Isn't Good Enough
- Arbiters of Bad Taste – Why Kindergarten Cop is One of Arnold's Best Movies, A Masterclass of Bill Murray Movies and Analyzing Mono-Thinking Culture
Simon and Darian are back again and this time they review Hulu’s new feature movie, Death on the Nile! Tune into see what the fellas have to say about this movie.