414. LaJune Singleton – Every Client Is Not an Ideal Client and The Role of Grief in Health and Wellness – Dr. D’s Social Network
A Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach, Mindset Strategist, Nutritional Lifestyle Coach, the author of “Releasing My Trauma: The Root of Self-Sabotage”, Podcaster, Cycling Instructor, and Personal Trainer with over 10 years of experience working with busy career & retiree women, in the areas of obesity, fitness, chronic illnesses, mindset, nutrition, wellness, mental/physical health, and injury recovery. lajunesingleton.com Instagram.com/iamlajunesingleton Facebook.com/lajunesingleton Linkedin.com/lajunesingleton https://youtube.com/lajunesingleton — Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/drdarianparker/message
- 414. LaJune Singleton – Every Client Is Not an Ideal Client and The Role of Grief in Health and Wellness
- 413. Aubrie – That Pesky Prostitute
- Arbiters of Bad Taste w/ Simon Milliman and Darian Parker – Review of "Wind River"
- 412. Dr. Kristen Eccleston – The Mental Health of Children and How Parents Play a Big Role
- 411. Dr. Tara S. – How Much Sex Americans Are Actually Having and How to Be a Better Sex Communicator
Simon and Darian are back again and this time they review Hulu’s new feature movie, Death on the Nile! Tune into see what the fellas have to say about this movie.