414. LaJune Singleton – Every Client Is Not an Ideal Client and The Role of Grief in Health and Wellness – Dr. D’s Social Network
- 414. LaJune Singleton – Every Client Is Not an Ideal Client and The Role of Grief in Health and Wellness
- 413. Aubrie – That Pesky Prostitute
- Arbiters of Bad Taste w/ Simon Milliman and Darian Parker – Review of "Wind River"
- 412. Dr. Kristen Eccleston – The Mental Health of Children and How Parents Play a Big Role
- 411. Dr. Tara S. – How Much Sex Americans Are Actually Having and How to Be a Better Sex Communicator
Mimi Hayes is a comedian, speaker, and author of “I’ll Be OK, It’s Just a Hole in My Head.” Hayes wrote the book while recovering from a brain injury at the age of twenty-two as a high school teacher. Her honest take on trauma and love followed her to the stage as a stand-up comedian and a public speaker on mental health. She adapted the book into a one-woman show which she debuted at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2019. Her podcast “Mimi and The Brain,” has been showcased at national podcast conventions and her work has been featured on National Public Radio, WHYY the Pulse, HelloGiggles, and more. Her latest TED talk is called “Laughter is NOT the best medicine.” Find her on all social media @mimihayesbrain