448. Amanda Presgraves – Cooking For Yourself As An Act of Resistance Against Quick Food Culture – Dr. D’s Social Network
- 448. Amanda Presgraves – Cooking For Yourself As An Act of Resistance Against Quick Food Culture
- 447. Nicolle Bonneville – Sarah & Nicole Have a Homance, Wild Dating Stories, Thirsty Exes and More!
- Ep. 7 Decoding Diet Culture – Non-Scale Ways to Measure Progress
- 446. Sometimes Your Best Isn't Good Enough
- Arbiters of Bad Taste – Why Kindergarten Cop is One of Arnold's Best Movies, A Masterclass of Bill Murray Movies and Analyzing Mono-Thinking Culture
Mimi Hayes is a comedian, speaker, and author of “I’ll Be OK, It’s Just a Hole in My Head.” Hayes wrote the book while recovering from a brain injury at the age of twenty-two as a high school teacher. Her honest take on trauma and love followed her to the stage as a stand-up comedian and a public speaker on mental health. She adapted the book into a one-woman show which she debuted at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2019. Her podcast “Mimi and The Brain,” has been showcased at national podcast conventions and her work has been featured on National Public Radio, WHYY the Pulse, HelloGiggles, and more. Her latest TED talk is called “Laughter is NOT the best medicine.” Find her on all social media @mimihayesbrain