414. LaJune Singleton – Every Client Is Not an Ideal Client and The Role of Grief in Health and Wellness – Dr. D’s Social Network
- 414. LaJune Singleton – Every Client Is Not an Ideal Client and The Role of Grief in Health and Wellness
- 413. Aubrie – That Pesky Prostitute
- Arbiters of Bad Taste w/ Simon Milliman and Darian Parker – Review of "Wind River"
- 412. Dr. Kristen Eccleston – The Mental Health of Children and How Parents Play a Big Role
- 411. Dr. Tara S. – How Much Sex Americans Are Actually Having and How to Be a Better Sex Communicator
Dr. Amy Bantham is the CEO/Founder of Move to Live®More with a mission to help people live healthier, longer, more active lives. A research and consulting firm addressing physical inactivity, obesity, chronic disease and social determinants of health through cross-sector collaboration and innovation, Move to Live®More provides services to clients in three sectors—healthcare, health & fitness and communities. A certified health and wellness coach, personal trainer, and group exercise instructor, Amy holds a Doctor of Public Health from the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.